I need Retail therapy.
Audio-technica or Sony earpiece? never did i realise that i can't
rely on Nokia's earpiece. I made myself smile to almost everyone i saw
for the exception of some. Am i forcing myself to do it? Or is that
a real deep smile from my heart. No one knows, only me.
Tomorrow will be chinese paper, i pray hard that i won't flunk it.
That's the subject that i detest the most.
I kept quiet for 2 hours during chinese today, apart from asking
teacher questions. i thought of many things, (yes again, i know Ronald:D )
both fond and bad memories. I can't help but to get myself into
daydreaming whenever i'm alone. I can't stand being alone, i don't know why
but sometimes, Being alone perhaps help
i need to change, and i will. Give me time
i'll be sitting for the O levels in less then half a year
I'm not mentally prepared for it. Time passed very quickly this year
i thank God cause i got the support from Ronald
whom is always there for me whenever i need him. Love.
not forgetting mum's support only at times when i find her
but that's substantial enough.
I'm glad i've got friends who are there , encouraging me
whenever i'm down. TKPs never fail to cheer me up at times
friends too who knock and talk sense out of me
Life wouldn't be that great without any of them
Mummy, you know that i'm thankful whenever you're beside me
Ronald, you know that i love you
Daphne, you know that i'm someone who is always there for you to pyshco
Wanxian, you know that i'm always there for you to hear your grumblings
Phoebe, you know that i'm always there for us to gossip about things
Cherie, you know that i'm always there to blogshop with
Maosheng, you know that i'm always there to encourage you with my wise words HAHA
Tobin, you know that i'm there for you to whine about Ronald being a pig
Alex, you know that i'm there for you to mmmkay , and sibei style with
Audio-technica or Sony earpiece? never did i realise that i can't
rely on Nokia's earpiece. I made myself smile to almost everyone i saw
for the exception of some. Am i forcing myself to do it? Or is that
a real deep smile from my heart. No one knows, only me.
Tomorrow will be chinese paper, i pray hard that i won't flunk it.
That's the subject that i detest the most.
I kept quiet for 2 hours during chinese today, apart from asking
teacher questions. i thought of many things, (yes again, i know Ronald:D )
both fond and bad memories. I can't help but to get myself into
daydreaming whenever i'm alone. I can't stand being alone, i don't know why
but sometimes, Being alone perhaps help
i need to change, and i will. Give me time
i'll be sitting for the O levels in less then half a year
I'm not mentally prepared for it. Time passed very quickly this year
i thank God cause i got the support from Ronald
whom is always there for me whenever i need him. Love.
not forgetting mum's support only at times when i find her
but that's substantial enough.
I'm glad i've got friends who are there , encouraging me
whenever i'm down. TKPs never fail to cheer me up at times
friends too who knock and talk sense out of me
Life wouldn't be that great without any of them
Mummy, you know that i'm thankful whenever you're beside me
Ronald, you know that i love you
Daphne, you know that i'm someone who is always there for you to pyshco
Wanxian, you know that i'm always there for you to hear your grumblings
Phoebe, you know that i'm always there for us to gossip about things
Cherie, you know that i'm always there to blogshop with
Maosheng, you know that i'm always there to encourage you with my wise words HAHA
Tobin, you know that i'm there for you to whine about Ronald being a pig
Alex, you know that i'm there for you to mmmkay , and sibei style with






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home