I sprained my ankle once again.
Ha, i've got no more when it's going to heal
I don't know how i'm going to survive through the actual day
Falcons won both match against Kites and Eagles for floorball
which advanced us to the finals.hOOORAY
Caslin, I'll be there for the match. Don't worry though.
There's volleyball too .
I got Daphne to accompany me to the physican at Potong pasir and
she couldn't stand me hence her piggyback me!:)
after that, stubborn of me not to go straight home
and went over to kovan's pool to find Ronald and others
Shopping day out yesterday
my initial plan was to get myself that guess wallet
but i guess next time.
I managed to survive through shopping with my sprained ankle.
I've sat in a sports car, finally.
considering it cool but i can't take the pressure in it
I felt accomplished,
I only spent my money on food today.
nothing materialistic though.
:)


Ha, i've got no more when it's going to heal
I don't know how i'm going to survive through the actual day
Falcons won both match against Kites and Eagles for floorball
which advanced us to the finals.hOOORAY
Caslin, I'll be there for the match. Don't worry though.
There's volleyball too .
I got Daphne to accompany me to the physican at Potong pasir and
she couldn't stand me hence her piggyback me!:)
after that, stubborn of me not to go straight home
and went over to kovan's pool to find Ronald and others
Shopping day out yesterday
my initial plan was to get myself that guess wallet
but i guess next time.
I managed to survive through shopping with my sprained ankle.
I've sat in a sports car, finally.
considering it cool but i can't take the pressure in it
I felt accomplished,
I only spent my money on food today.
nothing materialistic though.
:)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home