Horoscope for Scorpio.
Listen to your friends today -- they know way more than they are letting on! You may learn much more than you had previously known about something or someone of some importance to you.
Ha. the above reading seemed very true for today.
I've been through ups and downs to the present Vanessa.
I don't want anything wrong in my life.
What i'm going to do is benefical for us.
I'll know the answer to my question soon.
Listen to your friends today -- they know way more than they are letting on! You may learn much more than you had previously known about something or someone of some importance to you.
Ha. the above reading seemed very true for today.
I've been through ups and downs to the present Vanessa.
I don't want anything wrong in my life.
What i'm going to do is benefical for us.
I'll know the answer to my question soon.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home