Cause i'm bored
In case you know.
I Love My Boyfriend,Ronald.
I Love My sisters, Phoebe,Wanxian,Cherie,Daphne
I Love my adorable clique.
I Like the color Red and Purple
I Love eating Polar's Sugar roll w.o sugar coating
I Love Maths, but can't seem to score well
I Love Poa, but maybe i should give up on this subject
I Love School at the moment, cause i can't.
I Love Subway!
I only eat the fish noodles from Compass,Buangkok and Vivo stall
I Love to whine
I love to spend time with my boyfriend and friends.
I Love partying.
I Love freedom
I Dislike being at dark places
I Dislike being alone
I Dislike people not bothering me
I Dislike people who lie to me
I Dislike people who attitude me
I Dislike people who take me for granted and not appreciating what i did.
I Dislike Durians
I Dislike staying at home at the moment, Make me seemed like i'm grounded.
I Dislike pink color.
I dislike people who restrict me
I Dislike people being late
I Dislike people who dont' reply me
Except for some.~
many more. Wait till i think...
This is the result of being too bored.:)
I Love My Boyfriend,Ronald.
I Love My sisters, Phoebe,Wanxian,Cherie,Daphne
I Love my adorable clique.
I Like the color Red and Purple
I Love eating Polar's Sugar roll w.o sugar coating
I Love Maths, but can't seem to score well
I Love Poa, but maybe i should give up on this subject
I Love School at the moment, cause i can't.
I Love Subway!
I only eat the fish noodles from Compass,Buangkok and Vivo stall
I Love to whine
I love to spend time with my boyfriend and friends.
I Love partying.
I Love freedom
I Dislike being at dark places
I Dislike being alone
I Dislike people not bothering me
I Dislike people who lie to me
I Dislike people who attitude me
I Dislike people who take me for granted and not appreciating what i did.
I Dislike Durians
I Dislike staying at home at the moment, Make me seemed like i'm grounded.
I Dislike pink color.
I dislike people who restrict me
I Dislike people being late
I Dislike people who dont' reply me
Except for some.~
many more. Wait till i think...
This is the result of being too bored.:)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home