I've got mood swing today.
One moment i was very happy and cheery
the other moment, I was very irritated.
Stayed pretty attentive during lessons today.
Shows a good sign, and after this i'm going
to proceed on to my chemistry TYS.
Had lunch @ Kfc With Ron,Alex and Daphne
We sat freaking 3 hours there crapping and laughing.
Tobin and Pheebs came shortly.
Sometimes , i feel that with friends.
I'm pretty much myself. I love this way.
Not to mention, when i'm with Ron.
I feel very myself. :)
Great day!:D
Overdue photos On 4th






Look @ Pheebs's , Tobin's And jiaqing's.
One moment i was very happy and cheery
the other moment, I was very irritated.
Stayed pretty attentive during lessons today.
Shows a good sign, and after this i'm going
to proceed on to my chemistry TYS.
Had lunch @ Kfc With Ron,Alex and Daphne
We sat freaking 3 hours there crapping and laughing.
Tobin and Pheebs came shortly.
Sometimes , i feel that with friends.
I'm pretty much myself. I love this way.
Not to mention, when i'm with Ron.
I feel very myself. :)
Great day!:D
Overdue photos On 4th
Look @ Pheebs's , Tobin's And jiaqing's.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home