Just got back From Hougang point.
I detest people who disturb my sleep.
Regardless who you're,
SO i had to climb up and get my sister's Spects done.
Ha, Degree increased.-.-
making mine with hers probably one day next week @ Bishan's.
Now, my mum wants me to crawl to Lakeside.
I'm very tired,
i haven't complete my work
i have test to study
i'm very lazy
Feeling very lousy.
Where's my ronald?
I love to whine.
I detest people who disturb my sleep.
Regardless who you're,
SO i had to climb up and get my sister's Spects done.
Ha, Degree increased.-.-
making mine with hers probably one day next week @ Bishan's.
Now, my mum wants me to crawl to Lakeside.
I'm very tired,
i haven't complete my work
i have test to study
i'm very lazy
Feeling very lousy.
Where's my ronald?
I love to whine.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home